WooCommerce Min Max Quantities v2.3.18 Download
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register
Define quantity rules for orders, products and variations
This neat little extension allows you to define minimum/maximum thresholds and multiple/group amounts per product (including variations) to restrict the quantities of items which can be purchased. The Min/Max Quantities extension lets you set up quantity rules for:
Set a minimum and maximum quantity required to checkout
Set a minimum and maximum cost (of cart items) required to checkout
Exclude products from said rules
Minimum and maximum quantity required
Group/multiples required (e.g. you must purchase in groups of X)
Per-variation control of the above product rules
The customer won’t be able to checkout until they meet your restrictions – errors will be shown on their cart page and prompt them to correct their cart items.
*** WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities Changelog ***
2017-06-28 - version 2.3.18
* Fix - Issue when global level rules not applying correctly to items adding to cart.
* Fix - Issue with product level exclusion not overriding global rule settings.
* Fix - Cart level maximum order qty rules were not applying correctly.
* Add - Woo plugin header.
2017-06-15 - version 2.3.17
* Fix - Add to cart message showing successful when not.
2017-04-03 - version 2.3.16
* Fix - Update for WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility.
2016-12-16 - version 2.3.15
* Fix - Quantity duplication issue on compat with Multiple Shipping Addresses.
* Fix - Variations pagination prompting for save changes when nothing has changed.