WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.2.8 Download
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register
Capture More Residual Revenue with Recurring Payments
Can you guarantee how much money your store is going to make this month? If you offered subscription-based products, you could do just that.
With WooCommerce Subscriptions, you can create and manage products with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on.
WooCommerce Subscriptions allows you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for physical or virtual products and services. Create product of the month clubs, weekly service subscriptions or even yearly software billing packages. Add sign-up fees, offer free trials or set expiration periods.
A subscription-based model will allow you to capture more residual revenue — and all you have to do is ship the orders.
2017.06.22 - version 2.2.8
* Fix: WooCommerce 3.0: Update use of deprecated 'woocommerce_stock_html' filter by using new wc_get_stock_html() method. PR#2175 & PR#2193
* Fix: Make sure subscriptions suspended at PayPal.com are also correctly suspended in WooCommerce. PR#2199
* Fix: Do not display manual gateways when paying for failed renewal with an automatic retry. PR#2177
* Fix: Compare the site URL stored by Subscriptions against the WP_SITEURL constant when that constant is set, instead of always comparing against the 'siteurl' option value. PR#2167
* Fix: Apply discounts from renewal orders rather than subscriptions for renewal carts so that any code or manual application of a discount to the renewal order is applied correctly. PR#2156
* Fix: Do not cancel auto-draft subscriptions before post deletion as they do not need to be cancelled and cancellation emails can cause confusion. PR#2173
* Fix: Add 3rd param to 'woocommerce_order_item_name' filter calls to make sure they match parameters on WooCommerce filters. PR#2159
* Fix: Only return parent product IDs if a parent product exists. Fixes broken switch URLs for grouped products. PR#2160
* Fix: Update subscription payment method when renewal has been paid and has pending status and retry. PR#2141
* Fix: Make sure trial calculations for synced variation products are correct with PayPal Standard. PR#2168
* Fix: Set correct PHPDoc for returned type in WC_Subscription::get_parent(). Props @davefx. PR#2169
* Fix: Set correct PHPDoc return type in wcs-renewal-functions.php. PR#2198
* Fix: Copy custom, non-prefixed, subscription meta data to renewal orders. PR#2157
* Fix: Take sale price into account when displaying "From" price for variable products. PR#2176
* Fix: Take sale price into account when switching. PR#2171
* Fix: Fix undefined var $switched_subscriptions. PR#2192